Robert Gellert is a Public Notary. A notary is often called “an International Justice of the Peace” as a notary is able to verify a person’s identity and authenticate documentation required for overseas use. Documentation only needed within Australia can usually be dealt with by a qualified lawyer or other suitably endorsed individuals.
Notarial functions include:
- Authenticating official, government and personal documents and information for use overseas including assistance with Apostille certification, where required
- Witnessing signatures of individuals to documents and authenticating identity
- Witnessing Powers of Attorney for use overseas, including preparing them
- Certifying true copies of original documents for use overseas
- Dealing with documentation for land, property and deceased estates overseas
- For corporations and businesses, witnessing documents and authenticating status and transactions
To make an appointment with Public Notary, Robert Gellert.